Allows users to change the color of their emoji keyboard
Do you sometimes get bored with the standard Android keyboard you find on your tablet or phone? Do you wish you could customize and personalize this tool that you so often? The Emoji Keyboard-color app lets you do just that so they don't have to stare at the same boring keyboard.
This app provides you with an attractively designed alternative to the standard Android keyboard that you can further customize to your liking. The Emoji Keyboard-color app gives you the ability to select the text and font sizes you prefer. If you find that your poor eyesight makes it difficult for you to read the standard Android keyboard, then you will especially appreciate having the option to increase the size of the letters for easier use.
One especially nice feature included in the Emoji Keyboard-color app is the option of turning any of your digital images into a unique and eye-catching custom keyboard. This ensures that you will have a digital keyboard that looks like no one else's. If you prefer not to use one of your own photos for your keyboard, then the app lets you search for various available themes online. This option opens the door to a seemingly endless list of choices. Whether you prefer classic and clean designs or colorful images, there is truly something for everyone.
Among the other features provided through the Emoji Keyboard-color app are autocapitalization, autocomplete, symbols, smiles, and phrase prediction. This app basically gives you all the function of a standard with all the style and personality that perfectly expresses who you are.
- Customize your digital keyboard.
- Long list of available themes.
- Create a keyboard from an existing image.
- Offers standard keyboard features.
- Could interfere with other apps.
- User experience of keyboard and app improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.